Sunday, April 1, 2012

There really are "50+ Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story"

After exploring Alan Levine's blog, "50+ Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story" I have decided I personally like presentation tools best to create a digital story. My favorite tool was Slideshare. Because I still get overwhelmed by the information that can be displayed in more "professional" blogs I loved how Alan created a page with the tools listed by the type of tool. This gave me a clue as to what kind of digital story I would be viewing, ie comic, mapping, audio, etc. I also liked how he used the same story about his dog Dominoe to create each digital story. This allowed me to see how each type of tool was different. I did not have to create my own in each to simply see a finished product.


(Thank you Alan, anything that saves me some time is a blessing!)


To view the 50+ tools organized by tool type follow the link below.
http://50ways.wikispaces.com/StoryTools

No comments:

Post a Comment