Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blabberize!

While exploring possible digit story tools I found Blabberize.com. Kids will love it! Using an image you are able to insert a talking mouth and record a message. You can make any image come to life! (My favorite was the polar bear signing "Ice, Ice Baby".)


Check out my educational blabberize below.





If you want to make your own, check out blabberize.com


*As a teacher I would be meeting Standards 1, 2, and 3 for NETS.
(Follow link for standards' specifics http://www.iste.org/Libraries/PDFs/NETS-T_Standards.sflb.ashx )

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You are inspiring me! Now I must try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You inspired me with voki so I am glad I could return the favor! :) The kids loved it! It took a few of times for a couple of them to realize it was my voice lol.

    ReplyDelete