Friday, April 6, 2012

Diigo Account

Link to my diigo account is below. (Click the diigo icon!)



As I continue to add to the website, I am liking the tool more and more. Professionally, it is helpful to have everything in one place. I was definitely started to get overwhelmed with all the websites and where to find them all. I was searching through my blog looking for old posts trying to find websites I posted.

Personally, I AM LOVING IT! :) With my wedding only 85 days away I have many websites with contacts and pictures of my reception location, photographer, flowers, bakery, wedding and bridal shower invitations, gift registries, shoes, bride's maid dresses, accessories, and even my wedding dress! I kept carrying my laptop back and forth to my mom's house to share the websites with her. Now all I have to do it log into my diigo account. Thank you!

1 comment: